- Newman Twentieth Century Fox Fanfare
- Bliss March (Things to Come)
- Steiner Tara’s Theme (Gone with the Wind)
- Herrmann Prelude (Vertigo)
- Barry Main Theme (Out of Africa)
- Norman/Barry Theme (James Bond)
- Horner My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)
- Williams Main Theme (Schindler’s List) • Flying Theme (ET) • Hedwig’s Theme (Harry Potter) • Main Title (Star Wars)
- Shore Fellowship of the Ring (Lord Of The Rings)
- Bernstein Theme (The Magnificent Seven)
- Coates March (The Dam Busters)
- Morricone Gabriel’s Oboe (The Mission)
- Doyle St Crispin’s Day (Henry V)
- Zimmer Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jarre Theme (Lawrence of Arabia)
- Hurwitz Suite (La La Land)
Classic FM knows that some of the most exciting music of the last century was written for the cinema. But there isn’t a cinema sound system on earth to compare with the sensation of hearing film music played live in concert by the 90-strong CBSO. From favourites like The Dam Busters and Gone With the Wind to 21st century classics like Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and La La Land, just sit back – and be swept away!
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
Mirga’s Beethoven–Symphony Hall, Birmingham
A German RequiemSymphony Hall, Birmingham
Osmo Vänskä: Sibelius and BeethovenSymphony Hall, Birmingham