inc. per ticket commission
- Brahms Sextet in G major
Get closer to our musicians and discover one of Birmingham’s best kept musical secrets: a series of short, informal concerts programmed and introduced by our musicians at CBSO Centre.
Discover a hidden love note amongst the many contrasts and innovative chord sequences of Brahms' String Sextet No. 2. Made famous by the darkly humorous film 'Buffet froid', this represents some of Brahms' most fascinating work.
Tickets can be booked:
By phone - the phone lines (0121 780 3333) are open Monday-Saturday 10am – 2pm.
In person - the box office counter at Symphony Hall is now open again Monday-Saturday 10am – 6pm.
Please note: this concert has been changed from the previously advertised time of 2pm, and will now take place at 11.30am.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Due to the unreserved nature of these performances, there will be more seats available than tickets sold – allowing you to distance yourselves from others should you wish to.
- Unless exempt, we ask that you wear a face-covering at all times (including during the performance).
- Programmes will be available as downloadable pdfs – they will be available on our website at least 24 hours before the performance.
Regular past attenders of Centre Stage performances might like to know that the format of these has changed slightly as follows:
- We will no longer be selling soup and sandwiches prior to the concert, but we will be offering a selection of delicious cakes and your choice of tea or coffee. These will be available to buy from 10.30am.
- Performance durations vary, but are generally under an hour with no interval.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.