Price: £13 - £55
inc. per ticket commission
- Coates Calling All Workers
- Satie Gymnopédie
- Mendelssohn Overture to A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Saint-Saëns Carnival of the Animals: The Swan
- Grainger English Country Garden
- Sibelius Finlandia
- Walton Crown Imperial
- Grieg Peer Gynt: Morning and In the Hall of the Mountain King
- Mahler Symphony No. 5: Adagietto
- Chabrier España
- Elgar Nimrod
- Stravinsky The Firebird: Berceuse and Finale
- Ravel Boléro
Nights drawing in? Had one of those weeks? Or just want to drift away into a bubble bath of soothing melody? Then this is the concert for you: a whole evening of the smoothest and most refreshing music ever written – tunes you love, from Elgar’s Nimrod to Stravinsky’s The Firebird – and all music that has been recorded by the CBSO! Symphony Hall is designed for comfort: so just sit back, stretch out, and relax.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
A Spring SymphonySymphony Hall, Birmingham
Sheku plays ElgarSymphony Hall, Birmingham
Saint Saëns: Organ Symphony - CBSO Benevolent Fund ConcertSymphony Hall, Birmingham