- Mozart Marriage of Figaro: Overture , 4′
- John Williams Harry Potter: Hedwig’s Theme, 5′
- Borodin In the Steppes of Central Asia, 6′
- Mascagni Cavalleria Rusticana: Intermezzo , 3′
- Vaughan Williams The Lark Ascending, 14′
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake: Finale , 5′
- John Williams Star Wars: Main Theme, 5′
- Wiseman Entirely Beloved from Wolf Hall , 3′
- Bruch Violin Concerto No.1: Finale, 7′
- Ennio Morricone The Mission: Gabriel’s Oboe, 3′
- Wagner Die Walküre: Ride of the Valkyries, 5′
- Elgar Enigma Variations: Nimrod, 4′
- Holst The Planets: Jupiter, 8′
Sadly, due to illness, Jennifer Pike has had to withdraw from our concert on Friday. She will be replaced by American concert violinist Tessa Lark. The repertoire remains the same.
You love ‘em – so we play ‘em! The Classic FM Hall of Fame is the definitive countdown of Britain’s favourite classical music. Swan Lake, Nimrod, The Lark Ascending…go on, admit it, you’re humming them already! John Suchet introduces the CBSO’s very own Michael Seal in a whole evening of great melodies to stir the heart and soothe the soul.
Please note that due to demand, the Choir Stalls are now on sale for this performance.
Tickets can be booked:
By phone - the phone lines (0121 780 3333) are open Monday-Saturday 10am – 2pm.
In person - the box office counter at Symphony Hall is now open again Monday-Saturday 10am – 6pm.
Please note that for the Autumn Concert Season we will be selling a mixture of standard and socially-distanced seating in Symphony Hall as follows:
- Stalls & Terraces - Standard
- Choir Stalls - Standard
- Circle - Standard
- Upper Circle - Socially distanced
- Grand Tier - Socially distanced
The following discounts are available for this performance:
- Wheelchair User or Disabled Patron if they need assistance of a companion/helper, the helper ticket is free.
- Benefit recipient discount. If you receive income support, job seeker’s allowance, universal credit, pension credit or personal independence payment you can book one ticket per performance at the special rate of £13. Please note, you may be asked to present the form of ID used to claim the tickets on arrival at Symphony Hall.
- Child aged 17 and under / School & Youth group tickets - £5
- Full time Student tickets - £5
- Those aged 18-30 can book tickets for £10
- Groups: 20% discount for groups of 8+, free reservation facility. For accompanied children aged 17 or under, the child ticket price applies instead of the 20% discount. 2 free tickets when you buy 20+ tickets for one concert. Click here for more information about group bookings.
For events sold by B:Music Box Office, the B:Music per-ticket commission of £3.50 is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £15. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.