- Sufjan Stevens Year of the Boar, 4′
- Caroline Shaw Entr’acte, 11′
- Anna Meredith Songs for the M8 , 5′
- Sigur Ros Hoppipolla , 5′
- Sufjan Stevens Year of our Lord , 5′
- Shostakovich String Quartet No. 8 , 3′
- Bach The Art of Fugue , 4′
- Bryce Dessner Aheym, 10′
- Danish String Quartet Folk songs from Wood Works, 8′
The perfect evening for the musically curious.
Let four musicians from the world-class City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra set the tone for a great night out as you kick back in Birmingham’s hottest new venue: Hockley Social Club. Expect genre-bending music fusing contemporary classical, indie and everything in between - from Sufjan Stevens, to Sigor Ros and Shostakovich. Plus, DJ sets from local tastemaker Pritt Kalsi, and a great selection of street food from Hockley’s popular vendors - Andy Low N Slow, Buddha Belly and Kodawari.
Doors open: 5pm
Hot Food available: 6pm - 8pm (last orders for hot food 7.45pm)
Deserts available: 8.30pm onwards
Live music sets with CBSO musicians: 8pm & 9.30pm
DJ sets from Pritt Kalsi: 5pm onwards and between and after the live music.
Tickets can be booked via Skiddle using the link below.