- Handel Water Music: Suite No. 2 (1st movement), 2′
- Arnold Tam O’Shanter, 8′
- Julian Nott Wallace and Gromit, 2′
- Burman Yamma Yamma, 3′
- Grainger Tune from County Derry, 3′
- Walton Battle of Agincourt (Henry V), 7′
- Catrin Finch Celtic Concerto (1st movement), 2′
- John Williams Harry Potter: Hedwig’s theme, 4′
Britain has created its own music for centuries, and it's as colourful, lively and inclusive as the country that shaped it. This hour-long schools' concert is aimed at Key Stage Two. The full City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra takes a journey through four centuries of British music, from Handel and Holst to Bollywood and the Big Screen!
Tickets: £5 (exempt from per ticket commission)
To book call 0800 358 7070 (booking open to schools and home school groups only)
This event is sold by THSH Box Office. The THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13, with the exception of tickets purchased as part of a CBSO concert package.