- Handel Water Music: Suite No. 2 (1st movement), 2′
- Arnold Tam O’Shanter, 8′
- Julian Nott Wallace and Gromit, 2′
- Burman Yamma Yamma, 3′
- Grainger Tune from County Derry, 3′
- Walton Battle of Agincourt (Henry V), 7′
- Catrin Finch Celtic Concerto (1st movement), 2′
- John Williams Harry Potter: Hedwig’s theme, 4′
Britain has created its own music for centuries, and it's as colourful, lively and inclusive as the country that shaped it. This hour-long schools' concert is aimed at Key Stage Two. The full City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra takes a journey through four centuries of British music, from Handel and Holst to Bollywood and the Big Screen!
Tickets: £5 (exempt from per ticket commission)
To book call 0800 358 7070 (booking open to schools and home school groups only)
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13, with the exception of tickets purchased as part of a CBSO concert package.