Price: £12 Group of 4: £38
- Elgar Enigma Variations: Theme
- Elgar Enigma Variations: XI
- Grieg Peer Gynt: Hall of the Mountain King
- Grieg Peer Gynt: Morning
- Quincy Jones Soul Bossa Nova
- Prokofiev Cinderella: Waltz and Midnight from Suite No. 1
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake: Prelude to Act II
- Williams Jurassic Park Theme
- Britten Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra: Fugue
It’s a mystery! There’s a secret hidden in Symphony Hall, and we need your help to find it. But the music of Elgar, Tchaikovsky, Britten and Quincy Jones might give us a few clues, and presenter Tom Redmond, conductor Tianyi Lu and the 90 musicians of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra are here to lend a helping hand in this ingenious, interactive concert for the whole family.
Age guidance: Suitable for children aged 5 - 11
CBSO+ post-concert: Flagship CBSO education programme Project Remix concludes with a performance of orchestral arrangements of rock and pop music, performed by young musicians from across the West Midlands.
You might also like ...
Kazuki Yamada: Mozart & MahlerWednesday 19 January, 7.30pm Thursday 20 January, 2.15pmSymphony Hall, Birmingham
CBSO Benevolent Fund ConcertFriday 4 February, 2.15pmSymphony Hall, Birmingham
Family Concert: Myths & Legends
FamilySunday 20 February, 2.30pmSymphony Hall, Birmingham