Price: £12 Group of 4: £38
- Elgar Enigma Variations: Theme
- Elgar Enigma Variations: XI
- Grieg Peer Gynt: Hall of the Mountain King
- Grieg Peer Gynt: Morning
- Quincy Jones Soul Bossa Nova
- Prokofiev Cinderella: Waltz and Midnight from Suite No. 1
- Tchaikovsky Swan Lake: Prelude to Act II
- Williams Jurassic Park Theme
- Britten Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra: Fugue
It’s a mystery! There’s a secret hidden in Symphony Hall, and we need your help to find it. But the music of Elgar, Tchaikovsky, Britten and Quincy Jones might give us a few clues, and presenter Tom Redmond, conductor Tianyi Lu and the 90 musicians of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra are here to lend a helping hand in this ingenious, interactive concert for the whole family.
Age guidance: Suitable for children aged 5 - 11
CBSO+ post-concert: Flagship CBSO education programme Project Remix concludes with a performance of orchestral arrangements of rock and pop music, performed by young musicians from across the West Midlands.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
Mirga conducts The Firebird–Symphony Hall, Birmingham
Brahms’ Symphony No. 2Symphony Hall, Birmingham
Travels through Time
FamilySymphony Hall, Birmingham