Price: £13 - £55
inc. per ticket commission
- Gershwin Strike Up The Band • Fascinating Rhythm • Someone to Watch Over Me • I’ve Got a Crush on You • A foggy day (In London Town) • The Man I Love
- Kern Show Boat Selection
- Cox Wild Women Don't Have the Blues
- Henderson Button Up Your Overcoat
- Delaney Jazz Me Blues
- Brown Singin’ in the Rain
- Berlin Blue Skies
- Donaldson My Baby Just Cares For Me
- Fisher Chicago (That Toddlin’ Town)
- Porter Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall In Love
- Campbell & Connelly Show Me The Way To Go Home
- Weill Mack the Knife
- Coward I’ll See You Again
- Heart Roaring Twenties Medley
The Roaring Twenties: the decade of flappers, cocktails, and the Charleston, when the whole world danced to the wild new rhythms of jazz. And on Tin Pan Alley, songwriters from Gershwin to Irving Berlin created some of the most intoxicating songs of the new century. Fascinatin’ Rhythm, The Man I Love, Let’s Do It, Mack the Knife… they’re all here, so kick up your heels and let’s party like it’s 1929.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
Sondheim: Broadway Baby
Friday Night ClassicsSymphony Hall, Birmingham
Family Film Classics
FamilySymphony Hall, Birmingham
Handel's MessiahSymphony Hall, Birmingham