Price: £13 - £55
inc. per ticket commission
- Delaney Jazz Me Blues
- Berlin What’ll I Do? • Blue Skies
- Gershwin Fascinating Rhythm • The Man I Love • Someone to Watch Over Me • Strike Up The Band
- Campbell & Connelly If I Had You
- Henderson Button Up Your Overcoat
- Weill Mack the Knife
- Porter Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall In Love
- Brown Singin’ in the Rain
- Jones It Had To Be You
The Roaring Twenties: the decade of flappers, cocktails, and the Charleston, when the whole world danced to the wild new rhythms of jazz. And on Tin Pan Alley, songwriters from Gershwin to Irving Berlin created some of the most intoxicating songs of the new century. Fascinatin’ Rhythm, The Man I Love, Let’s Do It, Mack the Knife… they’re all here, so kick up your heels and let’s party like it’s 1929.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra
FamilySymphony Hall, Birmingham
Friday Night ClassicsSymphony Hall, Birmingham
A Choral Christmas with Hugh Dennis
Friday Night Classics–Symphony Hall, Birmingham