inc. per ticket commission Group of 4: £38
- Britten Dawn From Four Sea Interludes From Peter Grimes
- Dove Run To The Edge
- Vaughan Williams Sinfonia antartica: Excerpts
- Menken The Little Mermaid: Under the Sea
- Sibelius Pelleas & Méllisande: At The Castle Gate
- Rimsky-Korsakov Scheherazade: The Sea And Sinbad's Ship
- Badelt Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Traditional Haul Away Joe (Sea Shanty)
- Wagner Flying Dutchman: Overture
All aboard! Captain Tom Redmond and the amazing City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra set sail on an ocean-going adventure for all the family, in this informal concert that’s all about the sounds of the sea. We’ll sail to the far corners of the world, we’ll dive into the deep, and we’ll meet the Pirates of the Caribbean. With singing, dancing and sword fighting there’s something for everyone. And best of all – you won’t even get wet!
Age guidance: Suitable for children aged 5 - 11
FREE craft activities in the foyer from 1pm. Concert is 1 hour long with no interval.
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
Tetzlaff plays Sibelius–Symphony Hall, Birmingham
A Hero's Life–Symphony Hall, Birmingham
CBSO Youth Orchestra: Copland's Third
Youth OrchestraSymphony Hall, Birmingham