Please note that this event has happened and appears here for archive purposes only
- Copland Fanfare for the Common Man, 3′
- Beethoven Symphony No. 5 - 1st Movement, 6′
- Haydn The Creation - Duet "Graceful consort", 9′
- (10-minute break)
- Tchaikovsky Sleeping Beauty: Introduction - Pas de quatre & variations, La valse, 15′
- Beethoven Leonore Overture No. 3, 13′
We can't wait to open Birmingham Weekender Festival 2017 with two special performances in Birmingham New Street Station. Music Director Mirga Gražinytė-Tyla conducts music by Beethoven, Haydn, Tchaikovsky and Copland to the city’s commuters.