Price: £13 - £52
inc. per ticket commission
- J. Strauss II Die Fledermaus: Overture and Laughing Song, 11′
- Waldteufel Estudiantina Waltz, 6′
- Lehár The Merry Widow: Vilja Song, 6′
- E. Strauss Mit Dampf! Polka, 2′
- J. Strauss II Persian March, 2′
- J. Strauss II Tales from the Vienna Woods, 9′
- J. Strauss II Tritsch-Tratsch Polka, 3′
- Lehár On my lips every kiss is like wine, 5′
- J. Strauss Die Libelle Polka-Mazurka, 5′
- J. Strauss II New Pizzicato Polka, 4′
- J. Strauss II Voices of Spring Waltz, 7′
- J. Strauss II Cuckoo Polka, 4′
- J. Strauss II Blue Danube Waltz, 8′
They call Vienna the city of dreams, and it wouldn’t be New Year without the music of Johann Strauss and friends. There’ll be elegant waltzes, playful polkas, and operetta romance from soprano Jennifer France. So let the CBSO and maestro Stephen Bell whirl you back to a more glamorous age, as we raise a glass to the start of another great year of music. Prosit!
For events sold by THSH Box Office, the THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13. Tickets purchased as part of a CBSO Concert Package are exempt. For full details see cbso.co.uk/terms.
You might also like ...
Buchbinder plays BrahmsSymphony Hall, Birmingham
A Choral Christmas–Symphony Hall, Birmingham
Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto–Symphony Hall, Birmingham