- Brahms Es Tönt Ein Voller Harfenklang, Lied Von Shakespeare, Der Gärtner(from Vier Gesänge für Frauenchor)
- Britten As Dew in Aprille, This Little Babe(from A Ceremony Of Carols)
- Peter Louis van Dijk Susa Ninna
- Elgar The Snow, Fly Singing Bird(Two Part-Songs)
- Fauré Benedictus, Agnus Dei(from Messe Basse)
- Fauré Cantique De Jean Racine
- Juan Tony Guzmán Cantemos A María
- Holst Hymn To The Dawn, Hymn To The Waters, Hymn Of The Travellers(from 'The Rig Veda')
- Mendelssohn You Spotted Snakes(from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
- Mendelssohn Veni Domine(from Drei Motetten)
- John Rutter A Gaelic Blessing
Child tickets (age 17 & under): £5
The CBSO isn’t just a world-class symphony orchestra: our brilliant CBSO Youth Chorus is one of the finest choirs of its type anywhere in Europe. And word’s got out: they’re about to set out for Germany on their first ever solo tour. Come and wish them well - and hear for yourself why they’re in such demand – in this delightful summer concert. From Britten and Brahms to Elgar and Holst, the programme is specially chosen to help fly the flag for Birmingham - and you’ll never hear this music sung with more sensitivity, freshness and skill.
This event is sold by THSH Box Office. The THSH per-ticket commission of £3 (£2.50 for online bookings) is included in the price of every individual ticket priced over £13, with the exception of tickets purchased as part of a CBSO concert package.