circa £55k– £60k per annum
- Application Deadline
- First Round Interviews
- Second Round Interviews
The Director of Finance and Resources will manage the strategic direction of the CBSO's finances and oversee the efficient deployment of it's other internal resource areas including IT, legal, and other services. As company secretary and a member of the senior management team you will play a key role in both the internal and external running of the CBSO's operations.
How to apply
To apply to become Director of Finance and Resources, Please upload a CV and a supporting Statement of no more than two pages of A4 to Jessica Billows on Jessica.Billows@Hays.com
Hays is exclusively handling this vacancy.
We ask that you complete the equal opportunities information online when you submit your application. The information collected will be treated as confidential, used for statistical purposes only, and will not be treated as part of your application.
Finally, please ensure that you have included your contact number and email address, as well as any dates when you will not be available or might have difficulty with the indicative timetable.
- A qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) accountant with significant strategic financial experience ideally in an organisation of at least the scale and complexity of the CBSO.
- 5yrs+ Board level experience in a broad financial role.
- A detailed knowledge of the financial and regulatory context for both charities and companies in the UK.
- A proven track record of successful budgeting and financial control.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with an ability to express complex issues in a style that is clear and concise.
- A keen eye for detail but also able to get to the root of the problem and make suggestions for improvement.
- An understanding of, and an enthusiasm for the arts including classical music.
- An outgoing, inspiring manager who is able to motivate colleagues and manage their performance.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a good sense of humour.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Stephen Maddock