£9.90 per hour
- Application deadline
The CBSO is seeking to increase its pool of casual staﬀ, who carry the range of duties . Ideally, candidates will have experience of front of house work in a theatre or event environment, and must have strong customer service skills. You should be friendly, conﬁdent, numerate and a good communicator, enjoy working with people and be able to show initiative in dealing with customer queries. Applications from those with current ﬁrst aid training certiﬁcates are particularly welcomed.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the opportunity, please contact Alan Johnson, CBSO Centre Manager on email@example.com
How to apply
To apply to become our Events Assistant, please send a CV and a supporting statement of no more than two pages of A4 to Hollie Dunster on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that you complete the equal opportunities information online when you submit your application. The information collected will be treated as conﬁdential, used for to help the CBSO improve its approach to becoming a diverse and inclusive organisation. It will not be treated as part of your application.
Finally, please ensure that you have included your contact number and email address, as well as any dates when you will not be available or might have diﬃculty with the indicative timetable.
- The ability to be an enthusiastic and focused team player
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with large numbers of customers as part of internal and external events
- A willingness to undertake training as necessary
- Previous experience in front of house work in a theatre or event environment
- First Aid training certiﬁcation
The CBSO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.