£27,000 per annum
- Application Deadline
- Interviews w/c
The world-renowned City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra is seeking a Technical and Facilities Supervisor to be responsible for the technical operations of all events at CBSO Centre and for the operational efficiency of the CBSO Centre building, facilities and Health and Safety of staff and visitors.
If you would like to know more about the job itself, please feel free to contact Niki on email@example.com
How to apply
To apply, please download the attached application pack and send a CV and a supporting statement of no more than two pages of A4 to Hollie Dunster on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience of event management gained within a smaller organisation.
- Good all-round knowledge of event lighting, sound and streaming
- Good working knowledge of H&S practices for both a place of public entertainment and working offices
- Show constant commitment, enthusiasm, and excellent attitude at all times
- Flexible approach to working hours including early mornings, regular evenings and weekend work
- An outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills
- Competent and comfortable with Working at Height
- A proactive team player with the ability to work effectively within a small team
- Computer literate and a knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An enthusiasm for music
- Knowledge of Artifax package
- IOSH qualification
- Experience of working with Yamaha M7CL digital sound desk
- Experience of working with Avolites Tiger Touch II lighting desk and Avo Titan Suite.
- Experience in capturing/streaming and recording video and live events.
- A relevant and up to date First Aid qualification
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
The CBSO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.