Welcome to CBSO Members' Priority Booking
If you are not already logged in, you will now be asked to log in to your THSH account in order to access priority booking. Once you are logged in, use the black BACK TO CBSO button to return to the main CBSO website, browse and add concerts to your basket.
Buy more, save more with multiple ticket purchases – the more tickets you buy, the more money you save.
Book 3+ concerts in one go and get the following benefits:
- Save up to 30% - see table on this page
- Exemption from the per ticket commission
- Free ticket exchange if your plans change
- Discounted concert programmes – get £1 off a printed concert programme for each of your concerts
- Discounted car parking at Q-Park Brindleyplace (subject to availability)
- Regular CBSO Music Stand magazine – receive all the latest news from the CBSO in this exclusive publication - not available to purchase!
- Continue saving throughout the season when you buy additional concerts
- 15% off food and drink at Café Rouge Brindley Place on CBSO concert days*
Book 11+ concerts in one go and receive all the 3+ benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on purchases made in the Symphony Hall gift shop
- A £5 money-off voucher to use at Presto Classical Music (in store and online) throughout the season
- 25% off food and drink at Café Rouge Brindley Place on CBSO concert days*
Café Rouge discounts are applicable to à la carte menu only (not set menus) and cannot be combined with other discounts or vouchers.
CBSO Fundraising Concerts, Notelets, and Centre Stage concerts are not eligible for concert package discount and associated benefits. Terms and conditions apply.
Book a concert package online or call 0121 780 3333
|No. of concerts||Discount|
Ticket Exchanges: If you are unable to attend a concert in your CBSO Concert Package, you can exchange to same-price seats for another CBSO-promoted concert at Symphony Hall in the same season, or use tickets as part-payment towards CBSO tickets of a higher value, subject to availability (with a limit of one exchange per ticket; subsequent exchanges will be charged at £3). Ticket exchanges for 2018-19 Season are available from 1 August. To arrange an exchange: call the Box Office on 0121 780 3333 at least 48 hours in advance of the concert from which you are exchanging. Tickets should be returned to THSH Box Office, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA, and must be received prior to the concert date in order for the exchange to be carried out. The Box Office reserves the right to refuse exchanges at shorter notice. Only tickets purchased as part of your CBSO Concert Package can be exchanged. We regret credit notes cannot be issued.
You'll now be asked to log in to your THSH account.
Once logged in, click the Back to CBSO button to browse concerts and book your package.