Welcome to CBSO Members' Priority Booking
If you are not already logged in, you will now be asked to log in to your THSH account in order to access priority booking. Once you are logged in, use the black BACK TO CBSO button to return to the main CBSO website, browse and add concerts to your basket.
Buy more, save more with multiple ticket purchases – the more tickets you buy, the more money you save.
Book 3+ concerts in one go and get the following benefits:
- Save up to 30% - see table on this page
- Exemption from the per ticket commission
- Free ticket exchange* if your plans change
- Discounted concert programmes – get £1 off a printed concert programme for each of your concerts
- Discounted car parking at Q-Park Brindleyplace (subject to availability). Please be aware that there have been changes to the road accessing Brindleyplace - refer to the maps below for the latest information.
- Regular CBSO Music Stand magazine – receive all the latest news from the CBSO in this exclusive publication - not available to purchase!
- Continue saving throughout the season when you buy additional concerts
- 10% off food and drink at Marmalade in The Birmingham Rep on CBSO concert days*
Book 11+ concerts in one go and receive all the 3+ benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on purchases made in the Symphony Hall gift shop
- A 10% discount to use at Presto Classical Music (in store and online) throughout the season - click here to apply for your Presto Discount
- 20% off food and drink at Marmalade in The Birmingham Rep on CBSO concert days*
Marmalade discounts exclude the fixed price pre theatre dining menu, and cannot be combined with other discounts or vouchers.
|No. of concerts||Discount|
CBSO Fundraising Concerts, Notelets, and Centre Stage concerts are not eligible for concert package discount and associated benefits. Terms and conditions apply.
Book a concert package online or call 0121 780 3333
If you are eligible for a bonus concert and you book your qualifying package before 8 July 2019, you will be able to select a bonus concert from the list below.
|Wednesday 2 October 2019||7:30pm||Alice Balsom plays Musgrave|
|Thursday 17 October 2019||7:30pm||The Thrill of New|
|Sunday 3 November 2019||3pm||CBSO Youth Orchestra: The Rite of Spring|
|Thursday 28 November 2019||2:15pm||Haydn and Mozart|
|Saturday 29 February 2020||7pm||A London Symphony|
|Thursday 2 April 2020||7:30pm||Stravinsky’s Pulcinella|
|Thursday 7 May 2020||7.30pm||Debussy and Varèse|
If you are booking your concert package online for the 2019-20 season, please note that you will not be able to select a bonus concert to add to your basket. You will be contacted by a member of the CBSO team before the start of the new season to ensure that you have selected the bonus concert. Alternatively, call the THSH box office on 0121 780 3333 to claim your bonus concert.
Bonus concerts are limited to one concert per person. Seating is allocated in an area of our choosing. Bonus concerts are non-exchangeable. Any concerts booked outside of a concert package (e.g. Mystery Seats) do not count towards bonus concert eligibility.
*Ticket Exchanges: If you are unable to attend a concert in your CBSO Concert Package, you can exchange to same-price seats for another CBSO-promoted concert at Symphony Hall in the same season, or use tickets as part-payment towards CBSO tickets of a higher value, subject to availability (with a limit of one exchange per ticket; subsequent exchanges will be charged at £3). Ticket exchanges for 2019-20 Season are available from 1 August 2019. To arrange an exchange: call the Box Office on 0121 780 3333 at least 48 hours in advance of the concert from which you are exchanging. Tickets should be returned to THSH Box Office, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA, and must be received prior to the concert date in order for the exchange to be carried out. The Box Office reserves the right to refuse exchanges at shorter notice. Only tickets purchased as part of your CBSO Concert Package can be exchanged. Tickets bought as part of the January Sale are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. We regret credit notes cannot be issued.
You'll now be asked to log in to your THSH account.
Once logged in, click the Back to CBSO button to browse concerts and book your package.